Issue ACreate Account
How do I create a duplicator.com account?
Issue BForgot Login
How to resolve forgotten username or passwords?
If you are unable to login to the dashboard or you forgot your password please follow these instructions.
- Use the help ticket system
- Provide your license key, first and last name of the purchaser of the product
- Submit your ticket and we will get back with you
- Click on the Account link in the upper right corner
- Click on the “Lost Password?” link at the bottom of the login form.
- Enter the username/email used when purchasing the product and click the button.
If the username/email is not found then the form will not submit; see “Forgot Username” above.
- An email will arrive shortly with a link that will let you reset your password.
Be sure to double checkyour SPAM folder if you don’t receive an email from duplicator within 5-10 minutes.
- Click on the link in the email. This will take you to a form where you can reset the password.
- Enter in any password you like, this includes a previous password you may have used.
- Now enter in your username/email with the password you just updated into the login form.
Issue CI can’t see my license on my account
If you already have an active license and the “Upgrade to Pro” message is displayed in your account, please make sure that you use your purchase email when you login to your Duplicator Pro account.