- Build Package: Build a package on the source site. It’s important to not filter any tables or core WordPress directories (these are required for Drag and Drop to work with the package)
- Save Package: Click the Download button on the row associated with the package you built in step 1 and click the “Archive” option to save the installer.php and archive to your local PC.
- Install Plugin: Install the Duplicator Pro plugin just like you did on the source site (Plugins > Add New > Upload then Activate)
- Upload Archive: Go to Duplicator Pro > Import > Drag the archive you downloaded on step 2 to the import area of the destination site to start the upload process and review archive details.
- Recovery Point: Set an optional (see above) if needed.
- Launch Installer: Launch the installer and continue through the wizard screens.
For a detailed overview of the import and setting a recover point see these posts:
- Recovery Point: Quickly Restore a WordPress Site with a “Recovery Point”
- Package Import: Migrate WordPress with Duplicator Pro Drag and Drop