This feature requires your plugin is running an active Business, Gold, Pro, or Elite license; see Settings > Licensing.
Below are the steps to import a subsite into another (or the same) Multisite network.
- On the source Multisite go to Duplicator Pro > Packages > Create New: build a package (archive/installer)
- On the destination Multisite go to Duplicator Pro > Import: Add the source Multisite archive.zip/daf file
- After the archive file is uploaded, click the Launch Installer button
- On Step 2 of the import add or copy the recover point (optional) and click the Continue button
Note: Recovery points are optional but are recommended in the event the install runs into issues.
- On Import-Installer Step 1 choose Install subsites on Multisite network radio button
- Choose the Subsite drop-down with the Multisite subsite you would like to import.
- Choose the Action drop-down with the action to add as new or replace existing subsite.
- Repeat above two steps for remaining subsites you wish to import.
- Click the Validate button and check the results then click Next button and let the installer run.
- When the installer is complete, Step 2 show a status of the install.
If a recovery point was set then then both an “Admin Login” and “Run Recovery” button will show.
- Click the Admin Login to the newly created site and validate the install process.
When complete, you will have a new subsite installed or replaced in your Multisite based on the action chosen above.