Transfers allow users to quickly move packages from location to another. To get started follow the directions below.
- Start: Goto Duplicator Pro > Packages > click the ‘Details Button’ > ‘Transfer’
- Choose Location (Step 1):
- Choose the location(s) where you would like to copy the package files (archive.zip/daf installer.php) to.
- If the location does not exist then click the ‘Create New Storage’ link.
- Transfer Files (Step 2):
- Once you have chosen your transfer location click the ‘Start Transfer’ button.
- Once the transfer is complete you will see the data in the transfer log.