This section allows you to preview the server’s PHP error log file. Each record in the log file appears as a row and displays the following information about the error:
– Date: The date when the error occurred.
– Error Type: The type of error, which can be a Warning, Notice, Fatal Error, Syntax Error, or Exception.
– Error: A description of the error.
– File: The file where the error occurred.
– Line: The line number in the file where the error occurred.
On the right panel, you can filter the displayed errors from the PHP error log based on their type. You have the option to preview warnings, notices, fatal errors, syntax errors, or exceptions.
Additionally, if you enable the checkbox next to Auto Refresh in the right panel, the log file will automatically refresh every 10 seconds.
To clear the log file, simply click the Clear Log button.