In the event you no longer have a copy of the installer.php file (lost installer) you should always be able to get a backup of the installer from within the archive.zip/daf file.Follow these steps to get the installer file.
- Download the archive.zip/daf file to your local computer
- Extract the archive.zip to a temporary location or simply open the zip viewer to the root of the archive.zip
- If your using the archive.daf format see this link to extract files.
- Inside of the archive will be an exact copy of the original installer file in the root of the archive file.
- The file is named in the format ‘[name]_[hash]_[date]_installer-backup.php’ or ‘installer-backup.php’
- Copy the installer-backup.php and archive to the location where you would like to install the WordPress site