Duplicator Pro can push your backups to the OneDrive cloud service. All packages are initially built on the local server and then pushed upto OneDrive using its API services.
|Name/Notes||The storage name and optional notes about the local server path|
|Authorization||This process will validate your OneDrive account and allow for Duplicator to communicate with OneDrive. Once validated the name and email associatedwith the OneDrive account will be displayed in the ‘Authorization’ section. To cancel and remove the storage settings from OneDrive click the’Cancel Authorization’ button. This disassociates this storage provider with the OneDrive account.
Note: If you have already logged into OneDrive via your browser then you may not be prompted for a username and password if the browerdetermines you are already logged in.
|Storage Folder||This is the folder on the OneDrive servers where packages will be stored. This should be unique for each web-site using Duplicator.|
|Max Packages||Specify the number of packages to keep in ‘Storage Folder’. Setting 10 will keep the last 10 packages. Set to 0 for no limit. It is recommendedto keep this number low. Storing too many packages can lead to space allocation issues.|
|Connection||Once your account as be ‘Authorized’ you can test the connection to make sure there are no interruptions. This can also be useful if youare experiencing issues with file uploads.|
- Create New Storage Provider: Duplicator > Storage > Add New
- Add Name and Notes and select Type: OneDrive
- Under Authorization: Click “Connect to OneDrive”
- Step 1 Click Authorize OneDrive
- This will open a new browser window/tab to OneDrive.com to login.
– OR –
If your are logged in this step will be skipped.
- A unique code will be generated at duplicator.com from onedrive.com. Copy this code.
- Under Authorization Step 2: Paste the unique code.
- Under Authorization Step 3: Click the “Finalize Setup” button
- Duplicator is now authorized to access the following OneDrive account
- Click the ‘Test OneDrive Connection’ button to validate data can be moved between systems.
- Finally Click the “Save Provider” button to save this OneDrive storage endpoint
Now when creating a new package or schedule you will check the box for this storage endpoint to be a location where the package (archive.zip and installer.php)will be transferred to after it has been created.