1. “Copy to Clipboard” the data in the green box below
2. Paste copied data from clipboard into the help ticket and update values in white
To get the URL follow these steps:
1. Login to your SOURCE WordPress Admin where the archive.zip/daf file was created.
2. Goto > Duplicator > Package Row > Details > General > Share File Links > Copy/Paste Archive URL
Supply a link to the archive.zip/daf file to use for IMPORT.This could be a link from Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
DESTINATION: WordPress Admin
This is where you want the package installed - THIS SITE WILL BE OVERWRITTEN!
DESTINATION: FTP Server -or- Hosting Control Panel
The FTP server where the import will run. This is optional, but recommended to recover site in the event of a critical failure.
=========== SENSITIVE INFORMATION END ===========
Accounts: Create a temporary account or change the password while we diagnose your system. Do not send current password! Please test ALL usernames and passwords tohelp avoid having to resending the data.
Recommended: To skip WordPress user setup, install the pluginTemporary Login Without Password and replace the text above”WORDPRESS ADMIN (NETWORK ADMIN FOR MULTISITE)” with the URL generated by the plugin. Be sure the Role of the temporary login is “Administrator”.
<Import Install Preparations>
Please make sure these items are completed before sending your information
- I have tested all usernames/password and can login via FTP/Control Panel with the credentials above.
- I agree that I have the proper backups in place in the event issues arise with this install process.
Caution: Be advised that some database tables and files can be overwritten. The following scenarios may apply.
|Import Type||Data Status|
|Single Site Overwrite||All Tables/Files Replaced|
|Full Multisite Overwrite||All Tables/Files Replaced|
|Add A Multisite-Subsite||New Tables/Files Added|
|Replace A Multisite-Subsite||Subsite Tables/Files Replaced|