Get Installer Log File
Steps to create the installer log file:
- Run the installer.php file as far as possible until you run into an issue.
When running an Import Install just follow the wizard screens until you run into an issue.
- Click on the installer-log.txt link in the upper right corner of the install wizard to open the install log screen.
- ATTACH the dup-installer-log__[hash].txt log file to your ticket
Note: If there is no dup-installer-log__[hash].txt please attach the dup-installer-bootlog__[hash].txt file
Click the download link in the installer to download the installer file
Installer Log Locations:
Before Cleaned Runs:
- Classic Installer: http(s)://yoursite/dup-installer/dup-installer-log__[hash].txt
- Import Installer: http(s)://yoursite/wp-content/backups-dup-pro/imports/dup-installer-[hash]/dup-installer-log__[hash].txt
After Cleanup Runs:
Note: Cleanup runs after an install is completed and the user logs into the WordPress Admin
- Duplicator Pro: /your_site/wordpress_root/wp-content/backups-dup-pro/installer/
Note: Alternatively the log could be at the new storage path you setup on your web-server .
- Duplicator Lite: The path will be in only one of the following:
- Content Path: ‘/public_html/wp-content/backups-dup-lite/installer/’
- Legacy Path: ‘/public_html/wp-snapshots/installer/’ folder (from your WP root)