Options 1: Existing Package
- Duplicator Lite:From “Packages All” screen click the “Details Button”
Duplicator Pro: From “Packages All” screen click “Expander Button” then click “View Details” button.
- From the Package Details screen in the General section under Files area click the “Build Log” link
- Copy all of the contents of this log and save it to a .txt file
- ATTACH the package build log file to your ticket
- If your log file is accessible via the internet you can use the [ Share File Links] button and copy just the URL.
Options 2: No Packages
- Duplicator Lite:From Tools > General Tab > Logs
Duplicator Pro: From Tools > General Tab > Duplicator Logs
- Copy the text area data to a build-log.txt file and ATTACH to your ticket