The following shows how to backup to Dropbox. The procedures for S3, Google Drive, OneDrive & other cloud storages are similar.
1. Link Dropbox to Duplicator Pro
- Click “Duplicator Pro” > “Storage” > “Add New”
- Enter storage name > select “Dropbox” type
- Click “Connect to Dropbox” > Click “Authorize Dropbox”
- Click “Allow” > Close Authorization Tab > “Finalize Setup” on storage screen
A successful connection to Dropbox status will now show. This is a one time process.
2. Create Instant Package
Now build and upload a package to your Dropbox account.
- Click “Duplicator Pro” > “Packages” > “Create New”
- Enter a package name
- Check “DropBox” storage endpoint > click “Next”
- Let the scanner run and click “Build”
At this point the package files will be automatically uploaded to Dropbox. You can then use the files to Install a Site. This process can also easily be replicated with with all the other cloud storage types.